Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf (1982)
There’s nothing bad on my camera roll I just don’t want you to see how many photos I’ve saved of the same actress.
David Niven riding piggy back with his dad. Mr Niven was killed at Gallipoli when David was 4…..
Odd as in odd #’s?
5. What does your latest text message from someone else say?
Get some ketchup
7. What’s your strangest talent?
I do a pretty mean loon call…sadly no one else thinks its that good
9. Ever had a poem or a song written about you?
11. Do you have any strange phobias?
Not really, just the usual scared of heights, spiders, and the unknown type thing
13. What’s your religion?
15. Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
17. What was the last lie you told?
Sorry, they’re out of stock (I was too lazy to go look for the product)
19. What does your URL mean?
Sadly, carygrant and archiegrant were taken and so was archieleach I think, so I stuck an “s” on the end and used archiegrants (if anyone doesn’t know the meaning it’s cary’s real first name and his stage last name)
21. Who is your celebrity crush?
CARY MOTHAFUCKIN GRANT
23. How do you vent your anger?
By complaining to my friends and/or family about it
25. Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Oh god, neither. Texting or face to face is my kinda thing
27. What’s a sound you hate? Sound you love?
Hate: William Tell Overture
Love: "Attention customers, the time is now 9:00 and the store is now closed"
29. Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens
I don’t really know. Both possibilities are frightening.
31. Smell the air. What do you smell?
The smell of tires from my work shirt
"Lets go out and get drunk" - an actual quote from fred astaire